Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Physical Performance:||High Strength And Wear Resistance||Grade:||K10/YG8/YG10X|
|Type:||A/B/C/D/E/FG/H/L/M/N||Shape:||Tree Radius End Shape ,Shape F|
tungsten carbide rotary burrs,
carbide cutting burrs
Tungsten Carbide Bur Of Tree Radius End Shape F
Tungsten carbide burs can be used in a wide variety of fields, such as dentistry, diamond cutting, jewelry making, and auto head porting, sculpting, welding, and windshield repairing.They are using for cutting materials like aluminium, brass, titanium alloys, cast iron, copper, zinc alloys, bronze, nickel, various plastics, alloy steels, etc.And they can be used with both electrically-powered, pneumatically-powered ,and hand-held tools in a wide range of pneumatic, electric and flexible drive tools.
1. Can cut various metals under HRC70 (including quenched steel), and those non-metals (marble, jade, bones).
2. Long life, durable, ten times longer than high speed steel tools and 200 times longer than alumina abrasive wheels.
3. Can replace the handles of most works without any dust pollution
4. Good processing quality, highly polished, can process a variety of high-precision mold cavity.
5. High production efficiency, 10 times higher than manual boring tool and wheel handle grinding wheel.
Recommended grades of carbide rotary burrs
Popular Items Of Shape F Tungsten Carbide Bur
Catalogue of Shape F Tungsten Carbide Bur
Contact Person: Ms. Alice Wan