Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Cemented Carbide Metal Lathe Cutting Tools Tungsten Carbide Inserts||Material:||Tungsten Carbide|
|Application:||Suitable For Profiling On Steel, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Etc||Vc:||100m/min|
|Fn:||0.1mm/r||Length:||16mm, 21mm, 26mm|
|Width:||2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm||Height:||3.5mm, 4.8mm, 5.8mm|
Cemented carbide metal lathe cutting tools tungsten carbide inserts MBMN200 MBMN300 MBMN400
MBMN500 for profiling
When machining components with complex shapes, profiling inserts offer great opportunities for achieving great efficiency. Since one single tool can be used instead of rightand left-hand conventional tools, the tool range is minimized.This results in fewer tool changes and more room in the turret. Using profiling inserts is often a good way to remove a lot of material in a short time.
High toughness substrate and ultrafine grain size are suitable for light and medium load milling of all kinds of processed materials as well as finishing and semi finishing of stainless steel and high temperature alloy.
The high toughness and ultrafine grain size ,are universal and suitable for the processing of stainless steel and high temperature alloy.
-M chipbreaker has excellent performance
How to achieve good quality
Good quality in parting and grooving is mainly dependent on the tool system and its behaviour with the cutting material.
However, tool maintenance is also important for the final machining result.
1. Tool, insert geometry and grade affect the cutting quality. Wiper inserts improve the surface finish.
2. Use correct feed rates for the insert and the material.
3. Use a tool holder with a short overhang to avoid vibrations, use a sub-spindle if available.
4. Chip breaking and chip evacuation must be satisfactory.
5. Maintain the tools. Change the insert clamping screw regularly. Use a torque wrench.
6. Establish a pre-determined tool life program.
Tool life in parting and grooving
Predictable and consistent tool life is essential for successful parting and groving. However, it is difficult to set any values for this because tool life depends on several factors. The tool life can be optimized by the:
1. use of correct geometry and cutting data for the operation
2. use of coolant
3. correct set-up for the operation
4. reduction in feed at centre when parting off.
Technical support and after-sale service:
Our company can providing the following technical service for customers:
1. Recommending more suitable processing parameters.
2. According to the workpiece design, material and CNC machine feed rate, cutting speed we can recommending a full set of practical scheme.
3. Suggsting more suitable model to replace the brands of Japan, Korea and so on.
4. We can offer together with tool holder.
Contact Person: admin