Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Physical Performance:||High Strength And Wear Resistance||Grade:||K10/YG8/YG10X|
|Type:||A/B/C/D/E/FG/H/L/M/N||Shape:||Tree Pointed End Shape ,Shape G|
tungsten carbide rotary burrs,
carbide cutting burrs
Tungsten Carbide Bur Of Shape G of Tree Pointed End
Tungsten carbide burs can be used in a wide variety of fields, such as dentistry, diamond cutting, jewelry making, and auto head porting, sculpting, welding, and windshield repairing.
Tungsten carbide burs can be used with both electrically-powered and pneumatically-powered hand-held tools to cut materials like aluminium, brass, titanium alloys, cast iron, copper, zinc alloys, bronze, nickel, various plastics, alloy steels, etc. They also can be used on a wide range of pneumatic, electric and flexible drive tools.
1. High production efficiency, 10 times higher than manual boring tool and wheel handle grinding wheel.
2. Good processing quality, highly polished, can process a variety of high-precision mold cavity.
3. Long life, durable, life time much longer than high speed steel tools and alumina abrasive wheels.
4. Safe and easy to use, can reduce the labor intensity of workers .
5. improve economic efficiency, save production costs.
Recommended grades of carbide rotary burrs
Popular Items Of Shape G Tungsten Carbide Bur
Catalogue of Shape G Tungsten Carbide Bur
Contact Person: admin