Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||CNC Lathe Parting Tools Grooving Tools Grooving Insert||Material:||Tungsten Carbide|
|Application:||Suitable For Grooving On Steel, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Etc||Vc:||100m/min|
|Width:||2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm||Nose Radius:||0.3, 0.4|
carbide metal cutting tools,
cnc milling machine cutting tools
CNC Lathe Parting Tools Carbide Grooving Inserts ZTED02503 ZTFD0303 ZTGD0404 ZTHD0504
Parting and grooving form a turning category over a wide range of machining applications that require dedicated tools. These tools can to some extent be used for general turning.Grooves can also be made through milling, due to the development of multi-task machines and machining centres, which are used in combination with complex, asymmetric components.
High toughness substrate and ultrafine grain size are suitable for light and medium load milling of all kinds of processed materials as well as finishing and semi finishing of stainless steel and high temperature alloy.
The high toughness and ultrafine grain size ,are universal and suitable for the processing of stainless steel and high temperature alloy.
MG chipbreaker has excellent performance
How to achieve good quality
Good quality in parting and grooving is mainly dependent on the tool system and its behaviour with the cutting material.
However, tool maintenance is also important for the final machining result.
1. Tool, insert geometry and grade affect the cutting quality. Wiper inserts improve the surface finish.
2. Use correct feed rates for the insert and the material.
3. Use a tool holder with a short overhang to avoid vibrations, use a sub-spindle if available.
4. Chip breaking and chip evacuation must be satisfactory.
5. Maintain the tools. Change the insert clamping screw regularly. Use a torque wrench.
6. Establish a pre-determined tool life program.
Tool life in parting and grooving
Predictable and consistent tool life is essential for successful parting and groving. However, it is difficult to set any values for this because tool life depends on several factors. The tool life can be optimized by the:
1. use of correct geometry and cutting data for the operation
2. use of coolant
3. correct set-up for the operation
4. reduction in feed at centre when parting off.
Technical support and after-sale service:
Our company can providing the following technical service for customers:
1. Recommending more suitable processing parameters.
2. According to the workpiece design, material and CNC machine feed rate, cutting speed we can recommending a full set of practical scheme.
3. Suggsting more suitable model to replace the brands of Japan, Korea and so on.
4. We can offer together with tool holder.
Contact Person: admin